- Join Us by creating an account or directly login using your Facebook or Twitter or Google account details.
- You will receive an email notification requesting you to verify your email address, kindly verify your email address.
- Everything is ready to serve you on your dashboard. You will be able to see all your activities such as all offers, auction bids, and recent transactions.
- DaaZ services are fully tailored made and designed keeping your needs at the center of the service
- We won't charge hidden fees, What you see on screen is what you will Pay!
- We are offering the round the clock customer support
- We offer multiple payment methods like Bank transfer, Debit Card, Credit Card, PayPal, TransferWise & Crypto payments
- Our team is available to serve you round the clock
- Any direct purchases of listings or auctions on the platform are 100% free.
- We offer domain transfer assistance for free
- DaaZ secure services allow the buyer and seller split the service fee or either buyer or seller to pay in full, any fees to be collected for DaaZ secure service will be shown on the screen, and will request you to review and accept the fee
- If you send a buyer brokerage request to us and expect us to assign a specialist to acquire a domain name on your behalf, then DaaZ will request the brokerage engagement fee. We will clearly communicate the details and request you to sign the consent form before processing such requests, so you will also clearly be aware of the fees upfront.
- Search filters help users to save time by finding the desired domain name results in a short duration of time. Available Search filters are:
- Contains filter: Help to optimize the search results and display the domain names with a particular keyword, alphabet, or a digit you are looking for.
- Starts with filter: This is the same as the prefix search. This filter helps to get the optimal inventory having the search keyword or alphabet or digit at the beginning of the domain name.
- Ends with filter: This is the same as the suffix search. This filter helps to get the optimal inventory by having the search keyword or alphabet or digit at the end of the domain name.
- Buy now listings: This filter helps you to find the domain names that are ready to buy.
- Make an Offers listings: Helps to find the domain names which are listed for sale as “make an offer” type.
- Marketplace auctions: Helps to find the domain names which are available in the auction.
- Price Range filter: Helps to find domain names prices in between the filtered price range.
- Domain Length filter: Helps to find domain names in between the filtered length range.
- Special Characters filter: Helps to find domain names with specific special characters that have been chosen by the user which should include in the domain names.
- Include domains with hyphens: Helps to find domain names include hyphens in the filtered results. For example India-tours.com.
- Include domains with numerals: Helps to find domain names include numbers in the filtered results. For an example is USA1land.com.
- Domains with numerals only: Helps to find domain names that contain numbers only. e.g.: 9999.com
An auction is a process of buying and selling goods or services by offering them up for bid, taking bids, and then selling the item to the highest bidder.
- Once you verify your email address, you are eligible to participate in auction
- If you want to bid above 5000 USD, you must complete the profile verification request. Only verified bidders can bid over 5000 USD
The default min amount to bid is 20 USD.
- Reserve price is the minimum expected price of the seller to sell the domain name in an auction
- In the auction bidding process, if any of the bidder's bid amount is equal or more than reserve price requested by the seller then the same is considered as “Reserve price met”
- If seller A wants to add their domain name NDNV.net in an auction and added the reserve price as 1000 USD.
- If any of the bidders bid either 1000 USD or more, it considered as a reserve price met and the domain name will be sold to the winning bidder.
In the event, an auction is completed and the reserve price is not met, the highest bidder of the domain name has an opportunity to negotiate with the seller to complete the purchase. So better to participate in the auction and try to be the highest bidder.
- Sellers could list their domain names for sale via Make an Offer, Buy Now. As a buyer, you have to be familiar with these buying options:
- Make an offer: It means you have an option to make your desired offer for the interested domain name(s). In short, negotiations are possible on this listing, a bargain hunter's choice.
- Buy Now: It means the seller is expecting the fixed price for a domain name. If you like the listing, have to buy it directly there is no option to negotiate with the seller.
- Buy now/Make an Offer: Here you have two options.
- Purchase the domain name straight away paying the asking price. This is the best way to secure the domain name quickly.
- Make an offer to the seller to negotiate the price. Results are indicating there are some chances of sellers reducing prices, at the same time there is no guarantee that the seller will reduce the asking price. There are also occasions where sellers increased the prices due to a high number of inquiries on the same domain name.
- If you make an offer on a domain name, the seller will have four options to choose from:
- Accept the offer: The seller has the option to accept the offer you have made.
- A Counter offer: If the seller is not satisfied with the price offered by you, the seller can make a counter offer asking for more.
- Cancel the offer: If the seller is not happy with the offer then he/she has a chance to cancel the negotiation.
- Send to Auction: If the seller feels that the domain is more trending and could fetch more price from the market then the seller can send the domain to auction.
- Every new offer made is legally binding for 5 days and in case of no response from the seller, the offer expires automatically after 5 days
If there is no response from the seller means, very likely seller is not amused by the offer. If you can’t wait longer and need to secure the domain name urgently, perhaps it’s a good idea to increase the offer amount
The identity-specific constraint is only applicable for buying domain names priced over 5000 USD in an auction.
If you purchase a "Buy It Now" or "Make an Offer" listings or use the "DaaZ Secure" service, we won't ask for an identity check. In case the payment you have made is flagged as fraudulent by the Payment gateway partner, we may ask for an identity check.
- If you want to purchase a domain name value higher than 5000 USD in an auction, then you must verify your identity.
- Verified Bidder Form provided by Daaz.com à please download and complete the form
- Government-issued COLOR photo ID
- Address Proof
This verification helps to reduce spam bids.
We respect your privacy and we assure you we protect your data with the highest data standards.
Kindly note, we as a marketplace have to mitigate the fraud risk.
It takes 24 hours to verify and approving the documents uploaded
- We support all credit cards (including Amex), debit cards, direct bank transfers, crypto, TransferWise, and PayPal payment methods.
- For payments up to 10000 USD, the below payment methods are supported
- Credit Cards ( including Amex )
- Debit Cards
- Bank Transfers ( Wire transfer )
- Transferwise aka Wise.com
- Payments over 10000 USD, below payment methods, are supported
- Bank transfers (Wire transfer )
- Transferwise aka wise.com
- In some special cases, where the buyer has a proven purchase history or proven identity or a legal entity, we are happy to accept credit and debit cards too.
Apart from the above-stated regular payment methods, we also offer country-specific payment methods supported by the stripe payment gateway. At present 17 different payment methods are configured via Stripe Payment Gateway. ( e.g: China: AliPay, USA: Apple Pay & Link, India: Apple Pay & Google Pay)
- Ideally within 24 hours, payment reminder emails will be sent every 24 hours once.
- All purchases on the DaaZ platform are legally binding, please be sure before entering into the purchase agreement
- If you are a corporate buyer that requires more time to complete the purchase, just create a ticket with us, and we will notify the seller and extend the timeline
Max 10 to 15 mins, if the payment is flagged as fraudulent it may take 24 to 48 hours too.
We have the free auction bot service that monitors and bids on behalf of you.
The Auction bot helps you to bid even if you are offline. You just have to enter your auction amount it will automatically bid on behalf of you until your entered amount. The bid stops once it reaches to the entered amount, then you have to manually bid.
Sellers list a domain name on Buy It Now when they are strictly not interested to receive offers. Over the years what we noticed is sellers won't entertain any offers below the Buy It Now listing prices.
If you have an offer close to the seller's Buy It Now price, we may pass your offer to the seller. If you are looking to offer the price for a domain kindly create a ticket with us.
Lease to own is a smart purchase choice to buy a premium domain name. Spread the cost across several months and start using from day1 itself!
After receiving the first lease payment, DaaZ transfer agent will secure the domain and the buyer is permitted to update DNS for the domain.
The buyer can receive the domain name, once all lease payments are completed.
Buyer has to login to his/her account
Go to the “Lease to Own” option under buyer activity and select a respective domain name to track the status.
As per the contract, the buyer has to pay the lease payment on time to avoid losing the domain name. Grace periods are not permitted as per the contract.
Please contact the DaaZ support team and contact at least a week before the payment due date. DaaZ support team may help to request an extension from the seller, an extension of the due date is subject to approval from the seller.
No. As it’s the lease paid for using the domain name, payments made will not be refunded.
As soon as you make your first payment, we ask the seller to move the domain name into our custody. DaaZ specialists with over 10+ years of experience in managing the DNS names assist you to ensure the DNS settings are completed as per your expectation.
You can use the domain name for your new website or re-direct the traffic to your existing website. Once the outstanding amount is fully paid off, we will transfer the domain name ownership to you.
The domain will be managed and renewed by DaaZ.com until the full purchase price is fully paid.
Yes, you will be able to pay off your balance in full at any time from your account dashboard. Once your domain is paid off, we will transfer the ownership of the domain to the registrar of your choice.
We understand that plans can change sometimes. Therefore, we allow you to cancel your Lease to Own agreement at any time. If you cancel the payment plan, you will not be billed for any future payments and the domain will be added back to Marketplace for sale. Any payments received to date are not refundable.
For longer payment plans, we may add a Long-term lease fee to offset the cost of administering the payment plan. You can minimize or eliminate this fee by choosing a shorter term or by making a down payment. Typically there is no long-term lease fee for payment plans that are 12 months or lower.
It's a common practice for most sellers to request an offer from the buyers first. Sellers set a minimum offer price to avoid getting offers below that minimum price point.
Kindly note that any minimum offer figure is simply an indicative starting offer and does not represent the minimum selling price of a domain.
If VAT is applicable for your purchase, you will receive the VAT invoice after the payment is completed.
If you need a VAT invoice before you pay, please create a ticket with us. We will be happy to help you!.
If the VAT is applicable for your purchase, the list price always includes VAT. What you see on screen is what you will pay, we want to keep our buyer's life easy.
We are explaining a few potential scenarios, any further information feels free to contact us.
- If the seller is a consumer, we charge 0% VAT.
- If the seller is a company in the UK and sells to another company or consumer within the UK we charge the VAT
- If the seller is a company within the UK and sells to a consumer or business outside the UK we charge 0%
DaaZ.com is the global domain name marketplace serving customers from 6 continents
Almost all countries we have customers, so please checkout confidently and relax. DaaZ team does the magic for you!
- We will request the seller to handover the domain name to DaaZ
- Once we have secured the domain name from the seller, the DaaZ transfer agent will contact you with the potential options to take the domain name ownership change to your name. We will explore all options and come up with the easiest and quickest route to transfer the domain name to you
- Once you select the preferred option, detailed instructions will be offered to complete the domain name ownership change.
Our transfer specialists are having more than 10+ years of domain name industry experience, so they will do everything possible to ensure your purchase and domain transfer experience is as smooth as possible.
We can't accept payments from the below countries due to the sanctions enforced by the law enforcement agencies / government.
We’ll return payments from countries on this list to the sender. This can take 5-10 working days.
- You can reach out to support team in two ways:
- Live chat: It is available for registered or unregistered users.
- Ticket: It is available for only registered users
Joining the DaaZ seller program is free. Just Sign-up Now & start listing your names for sale.
- "Buy It Now" Listings: 5% Success fee
- "DaaZ Secure" Transactions: 5% Service fee
- "Make an Offer" Listings: 9% Success fee
- "Auction" Listings: 1 USD Listing fee & 9% Success fee
- "Lease to Own" Listings: 9% Success fee
1% discount is offered to the buyer , if the buyer uses the wire transfer payment method. 1% wire transfer payment method discount applies to all listing types.
5 USD is the minimum success fee, this minimum success fee is applicable for all listing types.
No, DaaZ is designed to be a friendly platform for sellers. Just a few simple steps to remember:
- Join DaaZ as a seller
- Add domains: List domain names for Sale
- Agree to the sale (Via Make an Offer, Buy It Now or Auction Sale)
- Handover the domain to DaaZ
- Get Paid within 48 hours
All our buyers and sellers are part of the DaaZ’s family, DaaZ team will assist you round the clock.
- Following are the steps to add domain names:
- Login to DaaZ.com account
- Click on “Add Domains” in dashboard
- Add the domain names following on-screen instructions
After adding all domain names in a textbox, click on submit button and you're doneYou will receive an Email confirmation, alternatively, you have an option to track the status of the domain names addition using the “Portfolio à Upload domains report”
- Minimum asking price should be 20 USD if the name is listed as Buy Now or Make an Offer
- Minimum starting bid on any domain name auction is 20 USD
- No upper limit. We encourage sellers to list the names at fair prices, remember buyers do their research before buying.
- The Auction is a process where domains are added by the seller with/without a reserve price.
- As a pre-requisite, you have to add domain names to your DaaZ.com account and complete the verification process. Then you are eligible to submit your domain names to the auction.
- Choose auction days and proceed with it. You can choose a number of auction days you would like to auction your domain name:
- 1-day Auction: The domain name selected for Auction will be auctioned for 1 day.
- 3-days Auction: The domain name selected for Auction will be auctioned for 3 days.
- 7-day Auction: The domain name selected for Auction will be available for 7 days.
- No, it’s up to the you as a seller to accept the offer received or counter offer or Ignore offer
- Although we encourage you respond to all the offers received. We are aware of many examples of sellers converting xx USD starting offers to XXXXX USD sales.
- Not all buyers are aware of the domain name after market prices, as a seller it is a best practice to educate and share the recent sales in the same niche and extension, that help buyers to gauge the price
- You will receive a notification from the DaaZ.com and you can also track the same in Dashboard
- On a positive side DaaZ allowing the opportunity to contact the highest bidder, we highly recommend negotiating with the highest bidder. If you both agree on the price, you have an option to complete the sale.
- Login into your DaaZ.com account and go to Buyer/Seller activity menu. Check with the offer received tab.
- DaaZ.com will send you a notification on every new offer and also a reminder if in case you have not responded to the offer.
- On a different note, offer made tab is used when you will offer to buy other seller’s domain name. All your offers will be shown here.
- Choosing the right theme for your domain name’s landing page is the vital part in selling domain names, please remember first impression is the best impression
- At moment DaaZ is supporting six types of themes:
- Default theme
- Elegant theme
- Elegant Lite theme(Not interested to a domain registered details then choose Elegant Lite)
- Balloons theme
- Aeroplane theme
- Shopping theme
- Flyover theme
- If you are not choosing any theme, then an elegant theme will be considered for your domains landing pages. If you want to change it, Go to Portfolio à click on checkbox of the domain name à click on change theme from select box.
- In theme section, select your theme and check with the preview option before applying it.
- Log in and go to the Dashboard -> Portfolio. You can edit price in two ways:
- Multiple domains editing: The changes made by the seller will be applicable to all the domain names selected for editing.
- Single domain editing: The changes made by the seller will only be applied to the selected domain name.
- Bulk Edit: It can help you to change your entire portfolio from an excel sheet.
Note: If you are looking for additional themes (or) currency options (or) categories, please raise a support ticket and we will certainly explore all possible options to address the same requirement. DaaZ’s motto is helping our sellers and buyers with utmost devotion.
In both the actions, you can change the below-mentioned settings:
- Change price: Using this option, the seller can change the price of the domain name.
- Change Currency: Using this option, the seller can change the currency, supported currencies are EUR, GBP, INR, and USD.
- Change price option: Using this option, the user can change the Price option like Buy Now, make an offer or Buy now/make an offer.
- Change Min Price: Using this option, the user can change the minimum price amount for domain names.
- Change Category: Using this option, the user can change the domain names category, by default it applies Automotive domain name category for your added domain names. Business, Community, Clothing, Communication, Construction, Education, Financial, Food & dining categories…etc are available to choose.
- Obviously YES, you can list your domain names on other platforms too.
- At the same time if a domain name is submitted for auction in DaaZ, you should remove the sale listing from another platform until the auction is concluded.
- If the name is already agreed to sell on DaaZ, you must remove such names from sale from other platforms to avoid double selling
Yes, you can make a direct auction for your domain name at any time.
You can auction any number of domain names without submitting any auction fees. If the name sells then only we collect the 7% success fee.
- The VAT status of a member indicates if the member is trading on DaaZ.com as a VAT-liable company. When the VAT Status shows as "Applicable" the member has specified within their DaaZ.com account that they are VAT-liable.
- If the seller represents a European Organization with a valid VAT number:
- Update VAT number
- We will not collect VAT on success fees from VAT verified European organizations
We charge 7% commission on every successful sale conducted through DaaZ.com marketplace.
You can manage your payout details by going to your settings page and select the payout details option.
- Domain transfer can be done in two ways:
- Push request: It is the fastest domain transfer process where the domain names can be transferred in a few seconds to a few minutes time. It’s like moving a domain name from one account to another account, both buyer and seller should have
- Note: Only for a few Registrars it’s available.
- Auth code request: Seller submits the authentication code to DaaZ and DaaZ help the buyer to start the domain transfer. It can take up to 5 to 8 days to complete the transfer process.
At present, DaaZ.com supports common payout options.
- Wire Transfer
Open to explore other payment options as recommended by our sellers.
Just create an account with DaaZ.com, While creating an account select an option buyer/seller.
Follow few steps to add your domain names for sale at DaaZ.com
- Login into DaaZ.com
- Click on add domains
- Enter your domain names (Separate your domain name by new line)
- Do not enter "www" or "space" before the domain names
- Click on "submit"
Login as a seller and it's redirected to the dashboard.
Go to add domains → bulk upload(option 2) → download excel sheet(.xlsx file).
On the excel sheet enter domain names along with respective prices.
Once the price details are modified in the excel sheet, upload the same file and click on the submit file.
You will be notified with an email once the file processing is completed.
Login to seller access it will be redirected to Dashboard.
Go to portfolio → bulk edit
Click on download portfolio, you can access the domain name portfolio in an excel sheet.
you can edit or update respective domain names without deleting, after updating domain names upload excel sheet to reconcile the changes made.
once your portfolio is ready you will be notified with an email
- login to seller access and its redirected to dashboard.
- Go to portfolio → bulk tools → export portfolio. Click on the Export option.
- You can access your domain portfolio in an excel sheet, select domain name and change price for the selected domain names.
- Once updated the file upload it again and click on edit domains button. You will receive an email once the portfolio updated.
At the moment we are not accepting IDN domain names listings. We are keen on looking forward to allow IDN names listings. We will notify all of our sellers once we start supporting IDN listings.
Yes, Featured listings are strategically placed for maximum exposure to the potential buyer. Featured listing domain names will be advertised on social media websites as well.
Login to your DaaZ.com account it will be redirected to the dashboard.
Go to your profile upmost right → Account Balance
It redirects to the transaction history page, there you can able to see all transaction details.
Account balance can be used to purchase the domain names, auction listings & featured listings.
You can add balance to your account in 3 simple steps.
1.Login into daaz.com account, it will be redirected to the dashboard.
2.Go to my account on the top right → select the add balance option,
3.It will be redirected to the account balance page → click on add balance,
4.Enter a value on the amount field and select currency → select payment type( stripe/PayPal ), enter card details and click on the pay now option.
5.It will be redirected to the payment success page when your payment is confirmed you will be notified by an email.
We do process the payment if it's greater than 100 USD. If it's less than that we will process the payment via Paypal or can be added to your account balance and withdrawn anytime after the limit reached.
After submitting the domain name our mod team needs to review the Owner Verification before starting the auction.
To verify domain ownership, kindly follow the below process.
- Update the Name Servers of DaaZ (ns1.daaz.org & ns2.daaz.org
- Update the Domain Ownership Verification ID (Your DaaZ ID) in TXT records.
Once domain ownership verified, our mod team will approve the domain auction straight forward.
We do process the payment if it's greater than 1000 USD. If it's less than that we will process the payment via Paypal & Wire Transfer or it can be added to your account balance and withdrawn anytime after the limit reached.
“DaaZ Lease to Own” is a smart listing option to make the premium domains affordable, as buyers can spread the cost across several months.
DaaZ Lease to own helps sellers to earn recurring monthly revenue from their domain name sales
Login to your seller account → Visit the “Portfolio” menu
Select the domain name you want to list with the “Lease to Own” listing type
The lease option works only on the “BIN” or “BIN/Make an offer” price options.
Click on the lease period option icon next to the domain name on the portfolio page.
A pop-up window appears on the page select the lease period and activates the Lease.
Login to your seller account → Go to “Lease to Own” menu and select a respective domain name to track the status.
The “lease to Own” menu will be visible if at least one name sold via the Lease to Own listing type
ns1.daaz.org and ns2.daaz.org
Yes, You can enable the Lease to own in bulk.
-> Download portfolio.
-> To enable to lease to own mark Enable lease to own as YES and enter lease months(for example if you wish to enable lease months as 12 enter 12 at lease months).
-> Upload file back.
Yes, you can enable lease to own for your entire portfolio.
In such case by default Lease period will consider as 2 months Further you can edit the Lease period for the particular domain name.
Yes to participate in the DaaZ auction seller should pay 1 USD per domain name. If the domain is sold in the auction, your auction fee can be added to your balance for future submissions.
For Example, if you wish to add 10 domain names to the auction seller will be paying 10 USD.
Yes, the amount that the seller paid for the auction will get credited to the DaaZ account balance but not to the bank account.
Seller can track the history in Transaction History in the account balance section.
5 USD is the minimum success fee, this minimum success fee is applicable for all listing types.
The answer is a resounding "YES", DaaZ respects the privacy of our sellers and buyers.
- We never report any "DaaZ Secure" ( Bring your own lead) transactions. 100% confidentiality is offered by default.
- Any DaaZ generated sales like "Buy It Now", "Make an Offer" & "Auction" listings sales will be reported to NameBio.com in an automated manner. If in case you are looking to hide all your purchases and sales, go to settings --> Privacy --> select the "Non Disclosure Agreement" as "Yes"
- Wise.com payouts - We pay the full Payout amount to Wise and wise will charge a small fee. Please note seller is responsible for the wise fees, on the other hand, Wise is a great option because they give the live conversion rate. A lot of banks charges around 2 to 3% conversion fees, compared to that wise is proven to be a cost-effective option for the sellers. The maximum payout a seller can receive per day is 2 million USD.
- Wire transfers - We will process the full amount via our Bank. Please note we use wire transfers for payments over 1000 USD only. We use HSBC Bank Plc (UK) or Community Federal Savings Bank (USA) to process our payouts. We pay the full payout amount + wire transfer processing fee to our bank. Kindly note seller's bank may charge a small fee like 10 to 20 USD for a wire transfer, that is something out of our control. No limit on the amount of money to transfer using this payout method.
- PayPal Payouts - We process the full payout amount. No additional fees on the seller's end. The maximum payout amount via PayPal is 2000 USD.